Books I Read

My musing about books that I've read and am reading with some other tidbits thrown in along the way!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore

Welcome to my little corner of the knitting world!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

This blog is SEARCHABLE

If you go to the top left corner of the blog, it says search
type in the word or phrase you vagely remember, select "search this blog", and all relevant posts will come up!!!

YEAHHHHHH I was a bit worried I'd come up with this huge nonsensical list, and not be able to find anything!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Patricia Cromwell series tip . . . . I'll be watching for it. It sounds like it's right up my ally!!

Jill, BCB

June 12, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Jill,

I would NOT use the words, "delighful", "fun", or "light hearted" for this series...VERY raw, VERY cold, but outstandingly wonderful!!

In one of the more scary scenes, I had a cat jump on my chest, the lights went out all at the same time....and ooooiiieeeee, scared the whoohaa out of my dh sleeping quite soundly next to me!!! The most interesting thing...the lights went out in the story at the same time the lights went out at home!!! I think that was "Body of Evidence".

June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home