Books I Read

My musing about books that I've read and am reading with some other tidbits thrown in along the way!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore

Welcome to my little corner of the knitting world!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Introduction!!

Hi!!

Welcome to what hopes to be a great long list of great book reads!!! I've always wanted to consolidate my books in one place, and help others to find great books to read, and steer clear of books "not worth your time".

If you have suggestions for books for me to read, email me, and I'll add them to my list of Heather's Wish List!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but here goes...
I'm glad you've done a site like this. There are so many books out there, but I am hesitant to just pick one off the shelf without someone recommending it.
I tend to prefer series because I get involved with the characters and their story lines.
Some of my favs are:
The Mrs. Pollifax series by Dorothy Gilman
The Miss Julia series by Ann B. Ross
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series by Alexander McCall Smith
The Aunt Dimity series by... oops, I forgot!!
The Cat Who... series by Lilian Jackson Braun
The Mrs. Murphy books by Rita Mae Brown
The Left Behind books by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
and many more...
My interests lean toward mysteries and inspirational fiction. I don't care for a lot of gore or violence. I like romance as long as it doesn't get too steamy or explicit. Foul language will strike a book right off my list.
I'm looking forward see what others are reading - maybe I'll expand my horizons!

June 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

You did perfectly!!!
This is the place to post the list of books YOU reccomend for me to read and review. Once the review is up, post your thoughts about it along the way!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home